These MailerLite Non-Profit Contest Rules (“Rules”) are applicable to the MailerLite Non-Profit Contest (“Contest”).
2. Notwithstanding the above, the Contest is not open to individuals associated with the Contest, including the employees, service providers, agents, or representatives of MailerLite (excluding affiliate marketers).
3. The Contest is open worldwide, except where prohibited or restricted by national or local law.
4. The Contest starts at 0:01 a.m. EEST on the 15th of September, 2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EEST on the 30th of September, 2022. The period of this Contest can be extended by MailerLite solely.
HOW TO ENTER
5. The Contest is open to non-profit organizations, either already MailerLite Customers or not yet. Registration for this Contest is free. No purchase is required to enter a Contest.
6. The participants should submit their application via this form (“Application form”).
8. If a potential or declared winner is not in compliance with these Rules, MailerLite reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify such entrant from the Contest and select an alternative winner.
10. Communication with the participants will be done through email@example.com email address. Winners will be announced within 7 business days after the Contest ends through the MailerLite community newsletter and on social media.
DETERMINATION OF THE WINNERS
11. The three Winners will be selected through internal voting by the MailerLite team. Selection of the Winners will be conducted under the supervision of a dedicated team from MailerLite. MailerLite will notify the three Winners by using email addresses provided in the Application form. Failure to provide an accurate, working email account through which MailerLite can contact you will disqualify you from receiving the Contest prize.
CHEATING WILL AMOUNT TO AN AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION
12. Any attempt to tamper with the entry process, interfere with these Rules, deliberately damage any website or undermine the administration, security or legitimate operation of the Contest, is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and MailerLite reserves the right to seek damages and / or other relief from all persons responsible for such acts to the fullest extent permitted by law, which may include banning or disqualifying entrants from this Contest.
13. MailerLite assumes no responsibility for entries that are lost, stolen, late, delayed, damaged, illegible, incomplete, or for the failure, interruption or delay of any email or other communication to be received, for any reason; problems with the function of any website or website feature howsoever caused; the malfunction of, or damage caused to, computer equipment, data or software, online systems, servers or access providers; any functionality lost due to not having cookies enabled; traffic congestion on the Internet; the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks; or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers”.
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND CONTENT MATERIAL
15. By participating in this Contest you agree and confirm your consent that MailerLite is allowed to process your personal data (name, surname, email or any other personal information you provide to us).
16. By participating in this Contest you agree and grant your consent to MailerLite to feature your non-profit in marketing materials.
17. Any disputes arising from this Contest shall be settled by negotiations. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this Contest shall be finally settled by the court of the state of Delaware. The dispute shall be resolved on the basis of the laws of the state of Delaware.
18. The Contest will be promoted, announced in MailerLite’s newsletter and on MailerLite’s social media accounts.
19. If for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, it may be terminated at MailerLite’s sole discretion.
20. In the event of a conflict between the Rules and any instructions or interpretation of these rules regarding a Contest, these rules shall prevail.