Did you know that you can manage your MailerLite email campaigns on the go? Just download the MailerLite Manager iOS from the AppStore here.
Once installed, click the icon app and fill in your login details (email address and password).
Note: We highly recommend turning on two-factor authentication. If you already have it activated, a pop up will appear. Just type in your code and click the Verify button.
Now let’s take a look at all the features and capabilities of your MailerLite Manager iOS app.
This is the first thing you will see after you log into your account. The dashboard shows the following:
- Last sent campaign: Preview your last sent newsletter and open rate metrics.
- Subscribers stats: Number of new subscribers each month.
- Monthly campaign stats: Key performance metrics including opens, clicks and unsubscribes.
- E-commerce performance: Track orders and revenue from multiple stores.
Under the Campaigns tab, you can see the following available folders:
- Sent: Preview sent campaigns and see more details by pressing on the > (arrow) icon.
- Drafts: Preview “Ready to send” campaigns, schedule them to send or delete them.
- Outbox: Preview campaigns that are in the outbox plus the option to unschedule them
Note: If you decide to unschedule a campaign, the campaign will automatically be moved back to the Drafts folder.
- All: See subscriber details such as the number of active subscribers, list growth and subscriber stats. Additionally, you can manually add a new subscriber by tapping on the + icon.
- Groups: See stats from your specific groups. Additionally, you can create a new group by tapping on the + icon on the upper right.
- Segments: See stats from your specific segments.
- Pop-ups: Preview your pop-ups, see pop-up status and subscriber stats such as the number of subscribers collected using a previously selected form and its conversion rate.
- Embedded: Preview your embedded forms and see further details by tapping into a specific embedded form.
- Promotions: Preview your promotional pop-ups and see further details by tapping into a specific promotional pop-up.
- Search bar: Search through all your automation workflows by typing its name on the search field.
- Tap into a specific automation workflow to be able to see its status, automation details, including performance stats and subscriber activity within each workflow.
- Switch account: If you have more than one account, you can switch between accounts using this option.
- Contact form: Contact our support team by submitting a message through this form.
- Video tutorials: Watch all our available video tutorials organized by topic.
- Log out