Getsitecontrol offers a set of professionally-looking widgets for website optimization. With the help of these full-featured yet easy-to-use widgets, you can promote certain pages of your website and drive traffic to them, increase newsletter sign-ups, set up surveys and polls, collect feedback and get more website visitors converted into customers.
How it works
1. Connect your Getsitecontrol account to MailerLite when editing your widget. Choose the Integrations tab in the top bar.
2. In the Third party integrations section, click the +Add application link and choose MailerLite from the drop-down list.
3. Enter your MailerLite API key and save. To find the API key, in your MailerLite account click on your username, choose Integrations from the drop-down menu and click the Use button in the Developer API section.
4. Choose one of your existing MailerLite lists. Choose the one you want the collected emails to be exported to.
5. Make sure the fields of your widget match those in the MailerLite list. Click the Map widget fields button to check that the fields are properly matched. When you are done mapping the fields, click OK. That’s it. Now all new contacts will be automatically copied to the MailerLite list you have specified.