Integration with Mailchimp helps you to migrate from Mailchimp to MailerLite with ease. It allows you to import your subscribers on Mailchimp to MailerLite accounting just by connecting the two accounts.
How it works
- Navigate to the Subscribers tab in the top menu on your MailerLite account.
- Click the Add subscribers button.
- Choose the Import from MailChimp tab.
- Click the Connect button to access and log in to your MailChimp account.
- Select the MailChimp lists you want to import.
- In order to import the subscribers, match the custom fields and create a new group or select an already existing one. Note: If the group you’ve selected is enabled in Automation, you can choose to have the newly imported subscribers to receive your Automation emails.
- Click the Finish importing subscribers button.