Grow your subscriber list lightning-fast by syncing your subscriber segments with Facebook’s 2.7+ billion audiences, and display ads to people that have the same characteristics as your subscribers.
Facebook Custom Audiences are well-defined groups of people who already have an established relationship with your business. For example, existing customers and people who have previously visited your website or clicked your ads.
By syncing your subscriber segments with Facebook Custom Audiences, you can:
Show ads to specific segments (e.g. fresh leads, subscribers who finished an automation, etc.)
Exclude certain subscribers from campaign targeting
Create Lookalike Audiences to build targeted campaigns for potential customers that “look like” your existing customers
To connect your MailerLite account with Facebook Audiences:
1. Navigate to the Integrations page.
2. Find Facebook Audiences and click Use.
3. Click Connect and log in with Facebook.
4. A window will appear informing you about what MailerLite will be allowed to do. Leave these options selected and click Done followed by OK.
Once your MailerLite account is connected to Facebook Audiences, you can select segments that will automatically sync with Facebook Custom Audiences.
1. Navigate to the Integrations page and click Facebook Audiences.
2. Click Sync segment.
3. Use the Segment dropdown to select the segment you want to sync.
4. Then select the account and audience that you want to sync that segment with.
5. Click Save.
Repeat with each segment you wish to sync with Facebook Custom Audiences. New subscribers added to your selected segments will automatically be synced.
To disconnect a subscriber segment from your Facebook Audiences:
1. Navigate to Integrations followed by Facebook Audiences.
2. Find the segment you want to disconnect.
3. Click More followed by Disconnect.