Poptin is an easy-to-use pop up builder that enables users to create high-converting pop ups and inline forms in just a few minutes, even without knowledge in coding. It is designed specifically to help businesses generate more email subscribers and increase sales with the help of its advanced features: exit-intent technology, targeting tools, A/B testing and production of real-time performance reports for easy tracking. Poptin is also equipped with a wide range of beautiful and fully-responsive design templates that users can customize either through a free or paid subscription.
How it works
- On the Design page of your poptin, click on the "Email and integrations" section on the left menu.
- Then click on "Add integration"
- Choose MailerLite
- Go to your MailerLite's API key page and copy the API key.
- Then on your MailerLite dashboard, click on "Subscribers" tab, and then click on "Groups". Then hover with your cursor on the relevant list and you will see the Group ID in the link that will show up on the bottom of the screen.
- Copy and paste your API key and your list ID and paste them in the integration popup on Poptin and click on "Approve".