To see and access your website settings, go to the Sites page from your dashboard.
Option A) If you have an existing website:
1) Click on the title of your website. This will take you to your website’s Overview tab.
2) Navigate to the Website settings option and click Edit.
Option B) If you need to create a new website:
1) Click Create website to start a new website from scratch.
2) Give your new website a name and click Save and continue.
3) Select a group connected with this website and click Save and continue again.
4) Select a template and you will be taken to the website builder.
5) Once in the website builder and after making any necessary edits, click the Save and publish button in the top right-hand corner. This will take you to your website’s Overview tab.
6) Navigate to the Website settings option and click Edit.
By following either of the options above, you will end up on your Website settings page.
Changing a domain name and adding a favicon
You have the option to change your website’s URL.
If you have a free plan, your URL will be on the mailerpage.com domain.
Enter any value in the Website URL field that best suits your brand.
Your website URL will then appear as example.mailerpage.com.
If you have a premium plan, you can add a custom domain to your website instead of using the mailerpage.com domain. Additionally, a premium plan lets you add a favicon image for your website.
SEO, social share and analytics settings
You can optimize your website for search engines, manage social share settings and set up custom analytics.
1) Under the SEO settings tab, you have the following options:
Add a page title
Add page keywords
Add a page description
Allow search engines to index your website
When you’re done, click Save and continue.
Note: If you did not set up SEO for each individual page, the SEO settings inserted here will apply to the entire website. For further instructions on setting up your website’s SEO settings, please visit this help article.
2) Under the Social share tab, you have the following options:
Add social share title
Add social share description
Add social share image
3) Under the Analytics and custom code tab, you have the following options:
Add custom Google Analytics code: If you want to track your website performance with Google Analytics, you can enter your account number in this field.
Add custom Facebook Pixel code: If you want to track your Facebook ad campaign effectiveness, you can enter your Facebook pixel account number in this field.
Disable all analytics tracking
Turn on clicks heatmap (available for Premium accounts)
Add header code injection
Add page code injection
When you’re done, just click Save and continue.
You will then be taken back to the Overview tab of your Site’s settings. Here, you have these other options:
Turn on double opt-in
If you turn on double opt-in, a new Double opt-in tab will appear. There, you can edit both your Confirmation email and your Confirmation thank you page.
Edit, preview, unpublish or publish a new version of your website.
Subscribe to groups
Change the people that subscribe to your group through the forms you add to your website.
Next to the Overview tab, you’ll find the Analytics tab. Here, you’ll be able to see the analytics for your website and any specific pages.
Then, you have the Automation tab where you can directly create a workflow that is connected to your website just by clicking Create a workflow.
Under the Domain tab, you will be able to connect and add your own domain by clicking on the Add domain button. Once you have connected a domain, you will have the ability to manage DNS settings and enable an SSL certificate for your website. Keep in mind that you will need to work with your hosting provider to make sure that everything is set up correctly.
If you have added a blog page to your website, you will be able to see an additional Blog tab where you can adjust and make edits to your blog. For more information on creating a blog page in your website, visit this help article.