Digital products for designers
This is a big one! Prepare yourself for a long list of digital product ideas coming up. If you’re a designer, your skillset is constantly in demand, and people (plus other designers) will grab anything you have to offer! Here are just a few of the best digital goods.
13. Wallpapers: Everyone loves a nice background for their desktop or smartphone.
14. Emojis: Why not create some unique emojis for your customers to use, so that their messages can stand out?
15. Posters: Get arty and design printable posters for your clients to decorate their space.
16. Fonts: Create some special text styles and fonts and sell them to your audience.
17. Photoshop templates: You could offer product mockups, effects, layouts and more.
18. Business card templates: Help your customers to look extra professional with some stylish business card templates.
19. Infographic design templates: These are great when people want to clearly present a lot of data and information.
20. Presentation templates: Give your customers a presentation design that stands out.
21. Invitation templates: These are great for people who want to make an impression at their big event—especially for weddings!
22. Comic templates: Graphic novelists and comic artists will be fighting to get their hands on these!
23. Printout origami: If you enjoy origami, you could create some printable templates for others to share in the fun.
24. 3D printer design files: Share your 3D printable files with your online community.
25. Icon sets: Give people some unique icon sets for the website or landing page.
26. Animations: If you’re a whizz at doing animations, you could sell them to video creators and YouTubers.
27. Premade graphic designs: Graphic designers are highly sought-after, but you can reach your clients straight away with some ready-made designs.
28. Create a website design checklist: Like Alberta Designs, who offer a website essentials checklist below. Their main role is website design, but they also offer this guide so that they can reach a wider audience with their products.